Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Sunday, October 9, 2011

THE TUXEDO

TUXEDO LOVE
If you've been reading here for a while, you know I'm obsessed with looks like this...





















and this...





















... and this...

















... in all of their tuxedoed, top-hatted, bow-tied, buttoned, prim black-and-white-ness. They make me feel like I belong in an old English garden for a tea party. Or a 1950's prep school cotillion. Or on the deck of the Titanic, smoking cigars pre-iceberg. For some reason, all of these scenarios appeal to me.

And, of course, I've tried to replicate them, but they're just pictures. Good to stare at, but that's it. For some reason, I can't just reach into the pics, buy the clothes off their backs, and be automatically chic.

Until now.

Meet the Thread Social pleated tuxedo dress.





















It's the best tuxedo/dress incarnation I've ever seen. Also, the only one.

My only wish is that the black and white were reversed, but I'm not going to nitpick here. It's fabulous and amazing and crisp. What do you think? Want to join me on the cigar deck?

In addition, I think they'd look awesome with these Ungaro tights, but I can't seem to find them (or anything like them) anywhere. Do you all know where I can actually purchase mini-mirrored tights?



















No comments:

Post a Comment